Friday 18 March 2016

Filming for the final time!

Hi guys, I've not updated you in a while about my filming schedule and what I've been up to for my thriller opening video! Once me and my group had done our 4 days of filming previously, we edited it bit by bit but, we decided it wasn't long enough! The criteria asks for a 2 minute (average) thriller opening but ours, once edited and cut, only turned out to be 1 minute and 20 seconds so, obviously we had a problem!

What we decided was that we'd film an extra 30 seconds or so without the previous cast members, just showing our mystery murderer and at the end of our 1 minute and 20 seconds clips we will add a shot saying '12 hours earlier" and show the murderer preparing themselves! We thought this was the best way to extend our opening and it goes into a bit more depth about the murderer, whereas before they were only shown for a couple of seconds!

Anyway, hopefully by the end of this upcoming week our thriller opening will be FINISHED! Finally after all this time and hard work we will finally have a finished thriller opening which I will be able to post on here!

I hope you're as excited as I am! See you then ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment