Saturday 19 March 2016

Colour changing my thriller shots

In the past few weeks you'll probably know that me and my group have been editing our thriller opening and as we are new to 'Premiere Pro' which is the editing programme we use (as well as after effects) we only know the basics on how to edit! So, using youtube or google to find out how to do specific things is very ideal, for example, I wanted to change the colour of someone's eyes in one of the clips (if you want to see, you'll have to wait until I upload the final thriller opening;)!). Anyway, as I didn't know how to change the colour of certain objects I thought it would be best to use youtube and I simply typed in 'Premiere Pro How To Change The Colour Of Objects' and a range of tutorials appear but, here's the one I watched..

 

 I also googled the question as well because the clip looked quite old and I think Premiere Pro has been updated since so just to be sure, I looked on this website too! It's pretty straight forward when someone explains it to you but, its much easier than trying to figure it out yourself! If you're interested here is the link to the website! http://disposablefilm.com/Tutorial-2.html

No comments:

Post a Comment